RESERVIERUNGEN

Stay Safe
unser Engagement, Ihr Schutz

You still have time to use your HOLIDAY BONUS to book your stay in Rome, it expires on June 30, 2021: you will get 80% of the bonus in the form of a hotel discount and the remaining 20% as a deduction from your tax declaration. Fill out the form with your personal data and the dates of your stay, we will send you our quote proposal. You can use your Holiday Bonus also to pay for all the Extra services (Spa for private and exclusive use, Meals, Minibar, Parking Space).


Take advantage of this advantageous offer
for your stay in the Eternal City!

CONTACT US!

RESERVIERUNGEN

Rufen Sie uns an

tariffa-business

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies die für den Betrieb notwendig sind und für die in der Cookie-Richtlinie beschriebenen Zwecke nützlich sind. Wenn Sie mehr erfahren oder alle oder einige Cookies deaktivieren möchten lesen Sie die Cookie-Richtlinie. Durch Klicken auf die Schaltfläche Zustimmen autorisieren Sie die Verwendung von Cookies.

ZUSTIMMEN