RESERVATIONS

Stay Safe
our commitment, your protection

You still have time to use your HOLIDAY BONUS to book your stay in Rome, it expires on December 31, 2021: you will get 80% of the bonus in the form of a hotel discount and the remaining 20% as a deduction from your tax declaration. Fill out the form with your personal data and the dates of your stay, we will send you our quote proposal. You can use your Holiday Bonus also to pay for all the Extra services (Spa for private and exclusive use, Meals, Minibar, Parking Space).


Take advantage of this advantageous offer
for your stay in the Eternal City!

CONTACT US!

RESERVATIONS

Call us

tariffa-business

This site uses cookies necessary for the operations outlined in the cookie policy. If you want to learn more or opt out of all or some cookies see the cookie policy. By clicking on the I Agree button you authorize the use of cookies.

I AGREE